Nissan has announced prices for the all-new Qashqai, which was unveiled late last month in London.
The New Qashqai will be available in three engine variations; 1.2 Petrol, 1.5 Diesel and 1.6 Diesel variants. There will be three equipment levels XE, SV and SVE and it will be available in both manual and automatic (CVT) transmissions. A 4×4 diesel variant will also be available.
Pricing for the range will start at €24,495 for the entry grade 1.2 Petrol model. The diesel range will start at €26,395 with automatic (CVT) versions starting at €29,895
In addition, Nissan says that at the heart of the new Qashqai lies accessible technology. A suite of innovations which, when combined, form a unique package of driver aids which not only significantly enhance safety and convenience, but deliver exceptional value to Nissan drivers.
So as well as the significant standard features available on new Qashqai a host of optional extra packs are also available on the new car including:
– Nissan Safety Shield (Includes a traffic sign recognition function, high beam assist function, lane departure warning & autonomous emergency breaking function)
– Front and Rear Parking Sensors
– Auto dimming Rear View Mirror
– Nissan Connect Gen2 Kai with 7” touch screen display
In the all new Qashqai – Nissan Connect has evolved to offer Smartphone connectivity to keep owners in touch with the outside world wherever their journey takes them.
The system includes Satellite Navigation, Bluetooth audio streaming and mobile phone integration as well as Aux-in and USB slots along with DAB radio.
– Rear View Camera
– Digital Audio Broadcast
‘Driver Assist Pack’ (DAP)
– Nissan Safety shield technology plus Blind Spot Warning, moving object detection & fatigue alert.
– Intelligent Parking Assist – a Parking Assist system that when set actively steers the car into the space with the driver controlling forward and reverse motion.
Designed and engineered in Europe, for Europe, and it will be built in Sunderland, in the UK.