TankSafe has launched its ‘Optimum’ fuel security and safety device, which the company says is the next generation in fuel security.
The TankSafe Optimum has a locking float valve at the bottom of the device which rises with the pressure of the fuel in the tank during filling, locking off as the fuel level reaches the top of the tank.
This patented device stops the fuel from rising into the chamber and therefore stops any skimming from across the top of the tank.
Unlike other sub-standard fuel security and safety devices on the market, TankSafe Optimum is the only anti-syphon which completely protects the fuel tank from potential fuel thieves. It cannot be tampered with and does not allow any siphoning tubes to penetrate its thick aluminium chamber.
The ‘locking float valve’ in the Optimum also prevents over filling and spillages saving operators the cost and inconvenience of overfilled tanks and the dangers they inflict upon other road users and the environment.
TankSafe says the Optimum has been praised for its environmental safety credentials and preventing fuel spillages either in a workshop environment or out on the roads.
- Completely prevents any skimming, siphoning and diesel spills
- Proven reduction in annual fuel bills of up to 15 per cent
- Typical return on investment achieved within three to six weeks
- Reduces total cost of ownership of the vehicle
- Improved internal flow structure which enables filling at 140lpm+
- Most robust ant-siphon device on the market with 6mm thick aluminium chamber
- Unique float valve prevents all types of fuel theft, including “skimming”, siphoning and over-filling