Ford will unveil new 48-volt mild-hybrid versions of the Fiesta and Focus at the company’s “Go Further” experience in Amsterdam on Tuesday, April 2.
Both models will be introduced next year.
Steven Armstrong, group vice president and president, EMEA, Ford Motor Company, and incoming chairman, Ford of Europe said: “Our new Fiesta and Focus EcoBoost Hybrid models are examples of Ford’s commitment to deliver new, more environmentally sustainable vehicles, sophisticated technologies, and valued services for our customers, and we have many more examples to announce in Amsterdam next week and beyond.
“We’ve gone to every length to develop mild-hybrid powertrains for two of our most popular cars that will help keep cash in customers’ pockets while remaining true to the Ford ‘fun to drive’ philosophy.”
Ford will also reveal significant electrification, commercial vehicle and SUV news in Netherlands.
Here is the list of new hybrid models Ford will introduce later this year.
- Fiesta EcoBoost Hybrid anticipated CO2 emissions from 112 g/km, fuel-efficiency from 4.9 l/100 km
- Focus EcoBoost Hybrid anticipated CO2 emissions from 106 g/km, fuel-efficiency from 4.7 l/100 km
- Mondeo Hybrid Wagon CO2 emissions from 101 g/km, fuel-efficiency from 4.4 l/100 km
- Transit EcoBlue Hybrid anticipated CO2 emissions from 144 g/km, fuel-efficiency from 7.6 l/100 km
- Transit Custom EcoBlue Hybrid anticipated CO2 emissions from 139 g/km, fuel-efficiency from 6.7 l/100 km
- Tourneo Custom EcoBlue Hybrid anticipated CO2 emissions from 137 g/km, fuel-efficiency from 7.0 l/100 km