Total Quartz Ineo First 0W-30 engine oil with Age Resistant Technology (ART) is one of the most well known automotive lubricants which is available in Ireland from Finol Oils. This fully synthetic engine oil ensures outstanding wear protection, strong durability and exceptional fuel economy performance while maintaining the efficiency of emission systems in the latest diesel and petrol engines.
As automotive technologies are advancing on an unparalleled scale, engines are facing extremely high operating temperatures and pressures on a much more consistent basis. These conditions accelerate oil oxidation and destabilise the molecular structure of the oil, leading to increased friction and sludge build-up.
Total Quartz Ineo First 0W-30 is an advanced, highly charged formula which reinforces the anti-oxidation properties of the engine oil, offering ultimate protection against sludge formation and wear. It is used by PSA Peugeot Citroen as first-fill engine oil and is recommended by Peugeot and Citroen in after-sales.
- This pollution-control synthetic technology engine oil provides engines with the best possible protection against wear and clogging. The post-treatment systems, which are extremely sensitive to the lubricants used and expensive to maintain, are also protected over the long-term thanks to the “Low SAPS” formulation (low content of sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur contents).
- Using this engine oil can help generate fuel savings without the need to change the driving It is also suitable for the most demanding driving conditions (door-to-door, sports driving, repeated start-ups, city and motorway driving, etc.)
- Total Quartz Ineo First 0W-30 is particularly well-suited for use with the most recent engines from PSA, particularly ones equipped with e-HDI using stop/start technologies and hybrid engines which require new-generation engine oils.
- Reduced environmental impact: Total Quartz Ineo First 0W-30 can potentially provide fuel savings of 3.33 per cent as measured by the official M111 FE test. It can also provide savings above 4.2 per cent as measured during the NEDC cycle, compared with 5W-40 grade oil in accordance with the official ACEA test used for measuring CO2 emissions. It complies with all the levels of performance claimed by Peugeot and Citroen in relation to environmental standards.
- Protection for pollution-control systems: Total Quartz Ineo First 0W-30 also optimises the way in which three-way catalytic converters and particulate filters operate, preventing them from getting clogged up with soot or sludge deposits. This reduces particulate emissions, NOx, HC and CO in particular.
- Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil offers the best possible protection in its category against wear and clogging as soon as the engine is started up.
- Easier cold starts: The 0W-30 grade, together with special additives, makes cold engine starts easier, even at very low temperatures (validation tests carried out down to -40°C)
- Oil change intervals: Total Quartz Ineo First 0W-30 retains all of its properties, in accordance with the service plans recommended by Peugeot and Citroen.
For more information contact Finol on 01 455 54 84.