The Garage Inspector, Andy Savva, has announced dates for his two day ‘Financial Understanding and Service Reception Management’ course in Dublin.The two day event is set to take place next February 11-12 in the Aspect Hotel, Park West, Dublin 12.
After completing day one; ‘Financial Understanding for the Garage Business’ the Garage Inspector says you will be able to:
- Explain the impact on organisational finances and interpret key facts
- Understand financial terms and confidently discuss issues that affect the garage’s finance
- Interpret the two key financial statements – profit & loss, and balance sheet
- Understand why you should use a cash flow
- Understand KPIs – what they are and how they can be used to help performance
- Understand the cost of doing business
- Understand why the correct labour rate is critical to your garage
- Discuss margin and mark-up
After completing day two; ‘Customer Excellence and Service Reception Management’ course the Garage Inspector says you will be able to:
- Understand the perception of customer excellence
- Know that people buy people
- Measure customer service
- Know the importance and effectiveness of positive body language
- Handle customer care on the phone
- Build your customer brand, fill gaps in service and develop methods of creating a great customer experience
- Follow clear techniques to help manage difficult customer issues effectively and even clearer techniques for avoiding them in the first place
- Explore service reception best practices
Lunch and refreshments are provided on both days.
Spaces are set to to limited.
For bookings and more information visit www.thegarageinspector.com/training