Toyota Ireland has launched its new innovative Hybrid Challenge promotion, a first in Europe, which provides a risk free incentive to anyone interested in switching to a Toyota Hybrid.
Hybrid sales in Ireland have increased by over 100 per cent this year, and as leaders in hybrid technology Toyota wants to continue this momentum and encourage drivers to experience the myriad of benefits hybrid provides over their current diesel powered vehicles.
Anyone who purchases a new 162 Toyota hybrid between now and July 31st, has the option to hand it back within six months if they change their mind, in exchange for a new 2017 diesel or petrol equivalent model.
To qualify for the Hybrid Challenge offer, drivers must simply take a free 24 hour test drive in their Toyota hybrid model of choice, and purchase a 162 Toyota hybrid before July 31st, 2016.
Commenting on the announcement, Michael Gaynor, Marketing Director, Toyota Ireland said: “With the Hybrid Challenge, we are providing the easiest, most risk free way for Irish drivers to explore a better way of driving, and are so confident that once people experience driving a Toyota hybrid they will love the smoother, quieter, more stress free drive and won’t want to ever switch back.”
Benefits of Hybrid
· Up to 40% better fuel efficiency: Because the hybrid system has the unique ability to recycle energy other cars waste, drivers benefit from fuel economy of up to 94mpg, providing up to 40% better fuel efficiency than an equivalent diesel engine.
· About 30% less maintenance costs: Hybrid owners will enjoy up to 30% less maintenance costs when compared to a non-hybrid vehicle, due to a variety of reasons including the fact that hybrids don’t have a clutch and have less wear and tear on items like brake discs and tyres.
· Affordability: Contrary to some beliefs, Toyota hybrids are a lot more affordable than people think, with prices starting from €19,250 or €169 a month.
· Environmentally friendly: Combining a petrol engine and an electric motor means that Toyota hybrids emit from just 70g/km, which is incredibly low for a family car. In addition, Toyota hybrid emits just ne-tenth of the NOX pollution of diesel engines, with no particulate matter, giving us better air quality.
· Peace of mind: In addition to the 3 year’s manufacturer’s warranty, all Toyota hybrids come with a 5 year hybrid component warranty.