Long queues and delays are in the offing at three major motorway toll plazas where eFlow is set to switch off its toll payment tags at the end of the month.
From August 31st eFlow’s electronic toll tags will no longer work on all toll roads managed by the Celtic Roads Group (CRG).
The following tolls roads will be affected:
- M1 (Gormanston – Monasterboice)
- M7/M8 (Portlaoise – Castletown/Portlaoise – Cullahill)
- N25 (Waterford City Bypass)
This means that eFlow customers with tag accounts will have to pay with cash at these toll plazas.
eFlow have agreements in place and tags will continue to operate as normal at the following toll plazas:
- M50 Barrier-Free Toll
- M3 (Clonee – Kells)
- M4 (Kilcock – Enfield – Kinnegad)
- N6 (Galway – Ballinasloe)
- N8 (Rathcormac – Fermoy Bypass)
- East-Link Bridge
- Dublin Port Tunnel
- Limerick Tunnel
eFlow estimates that up to 80,000 eFlow motorists who use the CRG toll roads will be directly affected.