Qualvecom has enhanced its rotating electrics programme with the addition of WAIglobal , the UK’s largest supplier of auto electrical products.
All starter motors and alternators from WAIglobal are engineered to Original Equipment (OE)quality, having undergone vigorous checks and function tests to ensure their ‘fit for purpose’ status. Units are then ‘bar-coded’ to ensure traceability and have 24-months warranty.
Innovation and creativity are the forces that drive WAI’s success. Since its founding, WAI has worked relentlessly to meet the ever-changing needs of its customers in the automotive, heavy duty and power sports aftermarket. This includes an unwavering commitment to be “first-to-market” with the latest model products available.
- Extensive product line available with 1300+ starter motor and 1200+ alternator part numbers
- WAI products are tested to OE specifications
- WAI / Transpo electronics in all alternators
- Application and buyers guide
- Premium WBD bearing
Validation testing includes:
• Endurance • Humidity • Power thermal cycling • Vibration • Salt spray • Thermal shock
For more information check out the Qualvecom website