The Elta VXPRO range delivers an unrivalled range of vehicle sense and control electronics, designed and engineered to meet the specific demands of automotive aftermarket professionals for original equipment matching performance at sensible prices.
A deeper, wider range
One of the most comprehensive and diverse ranges available in the Automotive Aftermarket; VXPRO boasts a single, consistent brand image across multiple product groups backed by decades or industry knowledge and expertise from Elta Automotive.
Key highlights from the range:
- Engine management – including air mass meters, cam/crankshaft sensors, lambda sensors, throttle bodies, throttle potentiometers, knock sensors, EGR valves, exhaust gas temperature sensors, idle air control valves, MAP sensors, oil level sensors, fuel vapour valves, temperature switches and so much more.
- Fuelling components – including fuel pumps, swirl pots and sender modules.
- Ignition components – including ignition coils, HT leads, and traditional ignition components.
- Vehicle management – including ABS sensors, brake wear sensors, power steering sensors, parking sensors, heater control valves, heater resistors, switchgear, brake light switches, clutch switches, reversing light switches and more.
- Window lift regulators – including Cable, Scissor, Bowden and Double Bowden systems. With motor, without motor and motor only.
Vehicle performance guarantee
Every VXPRO component is tested to ensure operation is within the manufacturer’s original parameters, therefore guaranteeing that there will be no change to the vehicle’s original performance following the installation of the part.
Up to 5 year ‘No Quibble’ warranty
VXPRO components are protected by a market-leading warranty (excluding labour) of up to five years. This covers the majority of engine management components and all ignition and fuelling parts, as well as all window lift regulators, providing complete peace-of-mind and a hassle-free returns policy.
24/7 Online Application Data
Elta Automotive is a certified data provider to AutoCat+, Aldoc and TecDoc, ensuring accurate up-to-date application data for VXPRO components is available 24/7 throughout the world.
QR Coded Labelling
The VXPRO range also features QR codes on the packaging, enabling installers to access a quick link to product specific fitting and technical advice, without having to open the box. Elta’s TechAssist experts are also only a phone call away.
The Complete Package
With premium print finishing, authenticity hologram and magnetically shielded sealing inner bags; VXPRO products look every bit as good as they perform, inspiring confidence and satisfaction throughout the supply chain.