MEAT & DORIA, represented in Ireland by J&S Automotive, has moved into a 12,500 square metre factory, in Trofarello near Turin, Italy.
MEAT & DORIA’s proud history as an automotive aftermarket supplier, can be traced back to 1945 when Adolfo Lorenzi, established Electric Equipment Automobile Torino (MEAT) in Turin, Italy, manufacturing carburetor parts.
In 1985 the company acquired DORIA, a company that specialised in the production of fuel filters.
The real driving force behind the company’s growth came in the early 1990s, with the advent of Direct Injection, when the company began to injection components.
Today, MEAT & DORIA’s strength is its extensive product range of more than 14,000 codes of auto parts, distributed in 66 countries worldwide. This range has been developed by continuously meeting customers’ needs and thanks to a research and development department that keeps monitoring market trends.
UNI EN ISO 9002 certification and TecDoc presence make MEAT & DORIA synonymous with high quality and service standards.
The corporate team, known for lasting collaborations over the years, is able to guarantee total customer satisfaction thanks to the high technical preparation, after-sales service and the availability that reaches 96% of ordered products always in stock.