With over 20,000 applications, febi bilstein has an extensive range of high quality replacement parts, including almost 7,000 references for steering and suspension applications.
All febi products are manufactured to be OE matching quality, and the steering range offers OE grade rubber on all bushes, as well as hydraulic bushings where applicable, ranging from Alfa Romeo to Volkswagen.
febi bilstein’s extensive steering and suspension range includes over 1,400 references for control arms, covering a variety of different vehicle makes and models such as Mercedes, BMW, Chrysler, Jeep, Mini and Vauxhall.
Control arms are the main component responsible for the cars steering and suspension. It connects all steering and suspension components of a vehicle to the chassis or sub frame through ball joints and bushings. It is essential to use high quality control arms on your vehicle to ensure maximum control.
Driving vehicles with worn steering parts can not only lead to expensive bills but also puts lives at risk. febi has a long heritage of experience and manufacturing competence within the automotive aftermarket, since 1844 and provides only high quality parts to maximise safe driving.
The benefits of febi’s high quality control arms include:
- Temperature resistant to ensure quality performance under all conditions
- Optimised comfort and control over varying road conditions
- OE specification to ensure ease of fitment and reliability.
febi stocks a variety of control arms made to suit each vehicle’s needs, including cast iron, sheet steel, steel and aluminium. Many of our control arms are drop forged to ensure quality and long service life.
febi also supplies a range of high quality control arm mountings, all made from OE grade rubber, to guarantee first time fitment. Our control arm mountings ensure more stabilised braking when bringing the vehicle to a stop and improved steering and vehicle stability.
Other steering components within febi’s extensive range includes:
- almost 400 different strut top mountings – with a rubber composition that is designed to reduce noise and vibration to improve comfort.
- Over 1,000 different anti-roll bars – which help to reduce body roll and improve road holding, allowing the tyres to remain in more consistent contact with the road.
- Over 800 tie rod ends – which allow movement and help to provide enhanced driving comfort by absorbing vibrations.
When you want to be sure of quality and fitment, choose febi bilstein.
Find febi’s steering range on febi Live! The online catalogue makes it easy to find the parts you need, saving you time on searches. Sign in or register now at www.febilive.com
The febi product brand is part of the bilstein group, which also incorporates the strong SWAG and Blue Print brands. Further information can be found at: www.bilsteingroup.com