Eclipse Automotive Technology has released the latest version of its Jaltest diagnostic equipment for commercial vehicles.
Jaltest 18.1 offers even more improvements and innovations that consolidates its position as the benchmark in multi-brand diagnosis for commercial vehicles.
Jaltest is updated several times a year to keep pace with the launch of new vehicle models and variations to the technology within existing models. It also responds to customer feedback to make the software even easier to use and more informative in the information and guidance that it gives the user.
This release provides:-
- Check for traffic in the vehicle communications bus
- Improvements to the Jaltest feedback process
- Improves model selection filter
- More easily accessed vehicle technical data
- Clearer identification of fuse and relay location in wiring diagrams
- Improved search tool in system action tree
- Priority indicators in errors
- Development of customised troubleshooting guides
These are just some of the updates and improvements that are contained within Jaltest 18.1, and are accompanied by more detailed information on a wide range of vehicles.
New vehicles such as the DAF CF E6 and XF E6 (new F7/HB Series) models and also the new MAN TGE vehicles are included together with a long line of technical improvements for manufacturers such as Iveco, Volvo, Hino, Renault, Mercedes Benz, Isuzu, Irisbus and Scania. Completing the commercial range is even more data to assist in the maintenance of the Trailer fleets.
This is the first update of Jaltest in 2018 and as part of the policy of constant improvement there will be other updates during the remainder of the year and full details are available from Eclipse Automotive Technology or their web site.