The leading exhibition for the UK’s automotive industry returns to the NEC, Birmingham, 5-7 June 2018. After its second year of success, Automechanika Birmingham has announced exciting plans to bring the entire UK automotive industry together again.
Automechanika Birmingham is the largest automotive trade event in the UK and in 2017, brought together more than 800 quality exhibitors and 12,000 key decision makers; 9,300 from the automotive aftermarket and 2,700 from the vehicle production sector.
Simon Albert, Event Director said “We are delighted to introduce some exciting initiatives for the 2018 exhibition. We have shaped it to meet the needs of the UK automotive industry to deliver another hugely successful business event. Next year, Automechanika Birmingham will see a diverse range of improved visitor attractions including seminars, high level networking events, interactive demonstrations and a facilitated meetings programme. We look forward to bringing the automotive industry together under one roof for three days.”
Bringing the industry together in 2018, the event already has over 300 exhibitors who have confirmed their presence including HELLA, Delphi, MANN + HUMMEL, Bosch, TEXA, Gates, Liqui Moly, Total, Michelin Lifestyle, Draper Tools, The Parts Alliance, Group Auto, Euro Repar Service, Dura, JHM Butt, Hofmann Megaplan, J & S Products, SATA, Ecobat Battery Technologies as well as TR Fastenings, Magal/Arlington, SLM and JVC Kenwood.
Ibrahim Memis, Export Area Manager, Liqui Moly said “We were really happy with Automechanika Birmingham 2017 where we were very busy, with a great deal of interest on the stand, which was fantastic for us. We have plans for an even bigger stand in 2018 because we need to increase our profile in the UK and Automechanika Birmingham is the best platform in the market. Liqui Moly is a quality brand and whatever we can do to promote, we will do.”
New for 2018
After extensive feedback from exhibitors and visitors, the organisers will deliver a raft of initiatives confirming Automechanika Birmingham 2018 as the UK’s most valuable meeting place for the automotive industry.
Plans for more workshops
The event will introduce a better offering for workshops including a dedicated Workshop Quarter, improved events and networking opportunities. The initiatives will ensure suppliers of garage equipment, tools and diagnostics meet the right buyers and maximise their product marketing across three days. The initiatives will include:
· A new Workshop Quarter, hosting tools and garage equipment suppliers looking to meet thousands of decision makers from independent workshops, fast fits and autocentres in one dedicated area.
· The highly successful Garage of the Year award will be presented again at the show, an initiative which engaged and drew some the of UK’s best workshops to the event in 2017
· Attractive live technical demonstrations and training in the Workshop Training Zone will return for 2018, as well as a new Business Services Zone and Workshop Social, ensuring that the most relevant buyers are drawn to the event.
· Exhibitors will be encouraged to promote show deals and discounts on tools, diagnostics and garage equipment to attract the right buyers to their stand to build business.
· Extended opening hours; One day will be extended into an evening to enable exhibitors the chance to network with visitors for longer in an informal atmosphere.
More quality meetings
New in 2018, the organisers will offer facilitated meetings programme to allow visitors to pre-arrange meetings with exhibitors. The programme will match make the needs and capabilities of visitors with exhibitors, increasing quality business conversations on exhibitor stands.
Automechanika Birmingham 2018 will continue to offer invaluable networking opportunities between exhibitors and senior professionals from the aftermarket and vehicle production sector across three days. Key initiatives to help maximise this opportunity will include:
· Key topics will be discussed by expert led speakers from inside and outside the industry and a panel discussion will be held on the hottest UK industry topics, drawing a senior visitor attendance to the event and opening further opportunity for exhibitors to network.
· Housing an improved layout, exhibitors will be grouped into dedicated halls with aftermarket in Hall 19 and 20 and vehicle production in Hall 6 helping exhibitors connect with the right buyers for their business.
From June 5-7 2018, the automotive industry’s event, Automechanika Birmingham will take place at the NEC Birmingham. With over 300 exhibitors booked for 2018 and 85% of 2017 visitors intending to return to the exhibition, the 2018 event is already shaping up to be another success.
To book a stand, contact email@example.com or for more information, go to www.automechanika-birmingham.com